3D MODELING – LEVEL 1
- Minimum two-year technical degree in Computer Aided Technical drafting
- Zero to two plus years as a Computer Aided Design Technician
- Experience with Fusion 360, SolidWorks, Inventor, or other similar parametric modeling programs
- Working in (or knowledge of) a Structural/Mechanical drafting and/or design-build drafting environment experience preferred
In accordance with established criteria and with Heyer Engineering best practices provide engineering design services by applying prescribed techniques and procedures to perform:
- Acquires limited knowledge and develops basic skills to:
- read and interpret construction plans and specifications
- work with mathematical concepts of geometry, trigonometry, probability, and statistical analysis and apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions, and angular relationships to practical solutions
- understand various construction types and building methods including metal and wood fabrication using 3D CAD/CAM technologies and CNC Laser tables
- create and modify basic 3D CAD drawings
- use Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel software, Windows Operating System, and a few printing output devices
- provide basic engineering design services
If you would like to begin your career with a firm that has established an outstanding reputation for quality, please email cover letter with resume to email@example.com.
Heyer Engineering, an EOE company, offers a competitive benefits package, flexible work environment, professional development with career advancement opportunities all while working on exciting and rewarding projects across the United States.
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States and an acceptable driving record required.