CAD / BIM – LEVEL I or LEVEL II
- Two-year technical degree required
- Zero to two plus years as a CAD Technician
In accordance with established criteria and with Heyer Engineering best practices provide engineering design services by applying prescribed techniques and procedures to perform:
- Applies fundamental knowledge and skills to create, transform, and/or modifies 2D and 3D plans or details for structural foundations, framing systems layouts, and other construction projects into electronic drawing file using REVIT and/or AutoCAD related software
- Applies techniques and procedures to perform assigned tasks to meet or exceed deadlines
- Coordinates with Architectural to ensure structural model conforms with design; be responsible for dimension control and for the layout of building systems
- Detail oriented
If you would like to begin your career with a firm that has established an outstanding reputation for quality, please email cover letter with resume to email@example.com.
Heyer Engineering, an EOE company, offers a competitive benefits package, flexible work environment, professional development with career advancement opportunities all while working on exciting and rewarding projects across the United States.
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States and an acceptable driving record required.