ENGINEER – LEVEL 1 or LEVEL II
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an ABET/EAC accredited program
- Emphasis on structural engineering courses, structural analysis, concrete and steel design a plus but not required
- Exposure to and/or experience in general building construction a plus but not required
In accordance with established criteria and with Heyer Engineering best practices provide engineering design services by applying prescribed techniques and procedures to perform:
- Technical work
- Standard computations or analysis
- Structural survey work
- Drawings and visual aids
- Data collection and gathering of information or documents
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and engineering software (RISA and EnerCalc)
If you would like to begin your career with a firm that has established an outstanding reputation for quality, please email cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heyer Engineering, an EOE company, offers a competitive benefits package, flexible work environment, professional development with career advancement opportunities all while working on exciting and rewarding projects across the United States.
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States and an acceptable driving record required.