- In an accredited college/university working towards a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an ABET/EAC accredited program
- Emphasis on structural engineering courses, structural analysis, concrete and steel design
In accordance with established criteria and with Heyer Engineering best practices provide engineering design services by applying prescribed techniques and procedures to perform:
- Acquires basic knowledge and develops basic skills
- Applies prescribed techniques and procedures to perform assigned tasks
- Provides engineering design services
If you would like to begin your career with a firm that has established an outstanding reputation for quality, please email cover letter with resume to email@example.com.
Heyer Engineering, an EOE company, offers a competitive benefits package, flexible work environment, professional development with career advancement opportunities all while working on exciting and rewarding projects across the United States.
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States and an acceptable driving record are required. Heyer Engineering does NOT support H-1B visas.